Wednesday, March 16, 2005

show me da money....

ok.. just a little bit on my whole felicity exerience... no no... i did not go get a waitering job like she did with dean n' deluca... i mean my little stint as a TEACHING ASSISTANT... yes moi... teaching.... WHAT?? i can keep all personal and mean remarks to myself ok!! i can be encouraging and cordial... when i want to that is.... (need i remind you ppl of my SINGA award??!)

erh hemm....

anyway. you might notice that it is 5am... and i just spent the last 2hrs going thru a lot of crappy submissions.... *sigh* why don't ppl take ur advice and suggestions... i cld hv just kept quiet during the presentation u know... and it wldnt hv made a difference... and now i hv to place a GRADE on their submissions... and don't even get me started on some of the submission from the cross-fac students.... jeez... why do they think there was the need to specify the size A3 when they are just gonna mount the A3 sheet on another bigger piece of paper???????

now i can understand what yuanxin meant... haha... and u think my group is better than urs??

hmm.... oh well... i can only put myself in their shoes and lower my standards... dun want them to do too badly also lah... but when they do well... DO THEY EVEN REMEMBER the poor TA who took ard JALAN BESAR and SERANGOON ROAD by foot??!! sweating like mad in the afternoon sun and humid weather???!

uurgh.... SHOW ME DA MONEY... SOON!

No comments: