Tuesday, March 29, 2005

glued to my little corner... on *leblackdell*

i am becoming a permanent fixture in the comp suite...

since i'm not trying to revert to a more normal working hours...
and avoiding the need to stay overnite in school...
that means that i try to get to the comp suite real early... and leave before the last bus/train service...

it's been about a week.. give and take... on/off.... heh.. when i am not out hobnobbing with fellow bees and butterflies...

and ppl have been asking me if i've just been in school all this while... jeez... i do go home to shower and rewax my hair... its hard to maintain this look if i stay in sch 24/7 you know...

well.. looks like ppl come to school and expect me to be sitting in my little corner... clicking away on the keyboard and mouse... (sometimes cadding... sometimes blogging..) but come 9th april (which is two days b4 the actual submission date)... they're not gonna see me sitting here!... *muahahhaaaa*.... i'll finish early... i will... i so0o0oo0o0o0o000o0oo will...

either that or i'll just be in a different corner making my model.. which wldnt be a bad thing either...

=P

No comments: