Monday, March 14, 2005

my gawd its almost time for breakfast...

waiting for the canteen to open...
i shall console myself with a nice bowl of yong tau hu soup...
yes... alone again... not that i mind really...
coz i wasn't counting on the ONLINE-COMPANY... since one by one the ppl on my msn list seem to hv disappeared...

after about 9hrs of work... trying to figure out an intelligent way to do some permutations... i found a FLAW... uurgh... or if i was doing programming... a bug...
BUGGER!
eye bags... dementia... and maybe a bit of alzheimer's... all these for NOTHING... a tedious process that amounted to nothing...
*sigh*
maths was never my best subject...
i can't seem to find a way to account for all the CASES in the permutation... uurgh...

hmmm... seems like i always try to compensate for my lack of decisiveness by putting in more hours... which translates to sacrificing sleep... but what else can i do? if i need more time as compared to other ppl... i had better make more time... can't expect me to compromise rite? well... at least its only for a few weeks more...

it can't be all that bad now can it?

*think happy thoughts*

~mmm~ BREAKFAST ~

No comments: