Wednesday, October 20, 2004

the train has left for 2046...


2046
Originally uploaded by lepetitmac.
what am i still doing here?

whisk me away.. make me an android.. no matter how delayed its reaction... make me retarded.. i wouldn't mind....

suffering only exists when the mind is aware... so take away my consciousness... cause what does it matter when now i frankly don't give a damn for anything...

maybe in some ways i am already an android... going through the motion.... if my reaction is truly delayed... then maybe 10 days from now i will be feeling really bitter.... and my current mood is probably due to the bad crits that i had back in 2002... or maybe the horrible time in cpg in 2003... its been so long... i can't figure out which....

if my understanding of the film is correct... the level of retardation of the android is proportional to the time spent on the train... then maybe i've been on this train to 2046 for the longest time... but hv not come to realise it..

i will post again when it all hits me...

No comments: