Wednesday, October 27, 2004

files unloading...

your brain probably runs like the scratch disk of the computer... and blogging is sorta like clearing the scratch disk...
i realised that while i am 'hard at work' a lot of random thoughts just pop up.. things that i wouldn't mind delving into... explore the thought and see what comes into fruition.. but alas... i have my crummy project that requires my time and attention (read: sitting at the desk for hours staring at it... hoping that by the time i snap out of this zombified state, the project would have completed itself... )
anyway... as i was saying... the PERFORMANCE of the brain thus slows down over time due to the accumulation of all these random thoughts taking up scratch disk space.... but aren't we lucky that this blog is our EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE... so that we can unload some of these RTF (random thought files)... of course.. my preferred portable hard drive would be an iPOD... but we shouldn't conjure anymore random thoughts now...

*FILE TRANSFER INITIATED*

i wish i was out in the sun..
i could be saoking up the UV... but i wouldn't mind the ageing effect.. after all MEN age better...

why am i not in love?
will i be left on the shelf?? wait... MEN age better... life most definitely begins at 40...

i need new earphones.. i need new white earphones... i need earphones to go with my MEGA iPOD....
these free ones are killing my ears.. but i have protruding ears so its a good thing that these earphones are keeping them pressed to my head....

i no longer have my hair hiding my ears... i hv protruding ears... and i hv never watched dumbo....

what day is it today?? is it monday? no.. i caught ANTM last nite... was it the nite before? but i already know who won.... XIOMARA!!! heh.. oh wait... she just got eliminated... aw shucks..... was i really rooting for her....

i'm glad i have my earphones on... no on knows that i am BOBBING along to britney.... GROOVEY... i need to retain my street cred....

what is a MOLO? did i just dream of the MOLO? hmmm... it looked interesting... if i 'invent' it i might be rich... what is a MOLO... i am not telling you... you just wanna steal my idea..

*FILE TRANSFER COMPLETED*

that can't be all... but that will have to do... at least my sanity is safe for now...

No comments: