Tuesday, November 23, 2004

and after so long....

wendy!!!!!!!!!
haha.... wah... really long time no see... especially since you've been back for so long.... so congratulations... u hunted me down and handed me the money clip.. thanks.... hopefully it will bring me luck... like gimme some money to clip it with... if not it will just be a paper clip... heh..
but anyway... since i will be hitting the gym pretty regularly, given that its the HOLIDAYS.. i guess i'll be seeing u a few more times before u flock of to europe again... for your winter holidays... girl, you are the envy of many you know that rite??

anyway... i shall just say that today i hv promoted myself to the league of SKINNY PEOPLE WHO CAN EAT... haha... poor charmaine... i must hv freaked u out with my non stop eating from 630pm... all the way till desert courtesy of SHUER... and when i got home... i was still hungry... so i ate chocolate love letters... hmm.... i dunno... maybe its coz of the workout... either that or its coz i'm feeling more relaxed these days... so hence the improved appetite.... charmaine thinks that its worms... heh... let's hope not..... well, so long as i keep hitting the gym... i think this new and improved appetite shouldn't matter....

well, anyway... i think for the next few days my GRAND plan will be to spruce up my room... get some good feng shui and good karma... like they say in SATC.. good bed karma is very important.. heh.... and yes... playing cupid!!! hahaha... i luurve my new assignment.... anyway... i think there will be some erm.. rejects along the way.. so any of u girls wanna try my matchmaking services can just gimme a buzz....

its been a long day.... erm.. i'm lying... i woke up after noon... so i guess the nite is still young.... but hv to make a trip down to school tmw... so i had better tune my clock to a more normal time zone.....

ok... time to remove the mask and go to bed.... for those who dunno me well... DON'T JUDGE ME NOW.. as for the rest... haha... my BODY SHOP stuff hv been underutilized... i better use it... coz erm.. haha.. lets just say i wouldn't wanna depend on advantageous lighting all the time... (rite cc??? )

No comments: