Tuesday, September 06, 2005

an untitled project...

getting my early dose of caffeine...
and wondering to myself of my lapse in sanity
not that i'm going bonkers... or cucko0o..
just that i've somehow lost track of the trivialities..

my judgment fails me...
things that are seemingly so important..
are only important at that very moment...
things that are seemingly so huge...
with the passing of a millisecond becomes minute...
matters that may feel so right...
are only right now..

obsession
like picking on scab..
self destructive
and self inflicted...
the refusal to let time play its course
and let fate unfold
is utter foolishness

the feeling...
like extricating the very last breath that is in you...
twisting your guts in knots...
it's like you've fallen..
and can only look up helplessly at the approaching stampede
waiting to be saved...
or to be woken from it

No comments: